Saturday, November 30, 2013

One Eye Lyd

Good Lord, it appears my dearest Lydia has only one eye now. 
 
One Eye Lyd!  too funny.
 
I was not able to bring Lydia into her resting place this autumn - the blast of winter came on very quickly this year.  I decided Lydia will stay up until next spring.  I shall give her a new ensemble at that time. 
 
When I noticed Lydia was with only one eye I trotted on down in the deep snow - my word, I found her eye!  I made it safely back into the house and promptly slapped the Lydia eye on my eyelid.  Showed it to my Noisemaker and gave a big roar of laughter.  Noisemaker shook his head.  He does not understand Lydia and I.  teehee. . .
 
Lydia continues to be such fun for me, my one eye Lyd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...