Thursday, September 12, 2013

John Prine - Take A Look At W&lMaRt

A few years back, my friend Naj had made a comment about doing some shopping at the W&lMaRt.  I cannot recall all the details but do remember the song of John Prine - Take A Look At My Heart came into play.
 
When it did, I took that to heart and made for Naj the suncatcher you see in the photo.  Naj, in her great wisdom, put it in a very safe place.  She went years without finding it.  I would ask her via email - have you found the W&lMaRt heart?  She did reply, I know I put it somewhere - safe...
 
Today, she found it - safely hidden under a knitting book.  Well Done, Naj.
 
You don't know what your getting into
She's gonna tear you apart
You're going places I've been too
Take a look at my heart
Take a look at my heart
 
John Prine - Take A Look At My Heart
 
Naj - Take A Look At W&lMaRt.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...