Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hallelujah Hans

Hans Helmet Wearer is in Hallelujah mode.  It is Sunday so he is praising in the Church of LA (Little Agnes).
 
My dear Lydia is not quite following the fundamentals of Hans.  She is quite taken by Hans, but tells me - he is not the gentleman that Donald is.  Lydia does not like Aggie.  She is jealous that Hans pays so much attention to Aggie and not her.  I told her, Lyd - you cannot have it both ways.  You either wait for your Donald or go full throttle after Hans.
 
Lydia tells me ~ I do love my Donald!
 
Donald and Lydia - John Prine
 
Oh and, Mr. Prine ~ I suspect that you never anticipated Donald and Lydia would become such a number one attraction on my blog.  It is a saga, a saga I love to write about.  Thank you - John Prine.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...