Monday, July 22, 2013

Lydia and Hans Helmet Wearer

Oh my word, Hans Helmet Wearer has paid Lydia a visit.  I did think that Hans took quite a shine to Lydia; but apparently more than a shine it has been.
 
Her disheveled appearance when I returned home this morning was - oh my god ~ Noisemaker, somebody has taken Lydia.  Her hair was beyond, but her smile was delightful.
 
I am going to search for Donald.  Lydia was so happy with Donald - not that she is unsatisfied with Hans Helmet Wearer, but she does need her Donald.
 
I really enjoy the song - Donald and Lydia by John Prine.  I sincerely hope John does not write about Hans Helmet Wearer, Jose and my darling Lydia.
 
Oh what a fun filled summer Lydia and I are having!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...