Friday, July 5, 2013

Introducing, Stevie. . .

My little scarecrow, I call him Stevie, he is next to Prine (the suncatcher).  So cute, he is.  Between him and Lydia, I get a big smile on my face when I go to the garden.
 
Speaking of Lydia - oh my, the poor dear lost her head two times the other day.  I got it back on, but not secure and poofola - down it came again.  Lydia's head is made up of bubble packs so it does not take much to have it come flying off.  I fixed it correctly after the wind had ceased - she is very happy now.  Geez, even my seasonal neighbors came over to see Lydia.  They laughed and both commented on her lovely new hat.  My darling, Lydia.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...