Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Egads, My Dear Lydia. . .

Holy Smucksville, my darling Lydia has no head. 
 
I was gone away from the home for just over four hours and came home to Lydia having no head.  We have had great winds and a rain storm is anticipated to blow in.  I trust it was the winds that have brought Lydia into the realm of no head.  I did try to set her up again, the wind came in again, and knocked her bubble head off.  I shall try again when the weather calms.
 
The second time around of the head knocking event, I said to Lydia - my word, girl - do you think Donald wants to pay you a visit? 
 
When I look at the above photo, good lord, I see Donald - or some foreign object a float in the formation of the clouds.  Ah, but alas, Lydia is somewhat protected by the little angel.
 
I trust, John Prine never anticipated the words to Donald and Lydia would be such an event as they have become in my life on the mountain side.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...