Friday, June 21, 2013

My Encounter, a close one. . .

Yikers!  Scared the you know what out of me.  I had just rounded the corner of the house to go back inside and poofola there was the big black bear.  I ran up the stairs; the bear stayed.  I got the camera and was able to snap this photo.  Naturally, when I was doing all that; I am lip flappin' a mile a minute to Noisemaker.  From here the bear went down the path (to the right in the photo), I suspect he was going to get breakfast ~ the fish in the creek. 
 
We do not feed the wildlife on the mountain side.  Well, I mean - I do feed my self and Noisemaker and I guess we could be consider on the side of wild.  I do work with the animals; not against.  They were here on the mountain side way before I was and besides I do not ever want to tangle with any of them. 
 
I wear a whistle now.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...