Tuesday, June 11, 2013

...another day in Paradise, right?

Yesterday, under the influence of insanity I decided I should clean up the little abode located on the mountain side.  Noisemaker was where I am now, on the computer so the opportunity was there for me to take.  I cannot clean well when Noisemaker is watching television or in my way.  I started in like some wild woman that just escaped from the loony bin.  I have a routine and I do not like it when the routine is not followed.  Out comes the Noisemaker, he spots my utility bag of odds and ends I utilize for cleaning and starts going through it.  My vacuum cleaner tools, he seems to really have taken a like to.  Noisemaker starts in with the lip flappin' about vacuum cleaner tools...oh such good timing!
 
I do not have time for this - I say to him...look get out, get out - don't touch - can't you see I am busy...out with you be gone!  He looks in pure amazement at me.  I repeat, be gone with you, I am busy.
 
He escapes back to the computer room.  I proceed to finish with the cleaning.  About an hour passes and I hear a voice  - is it safe to come out now.  I laughed and laughed.
 
Ode to life on the mountain side.  Such a pure joy - oh and by the way ~ I in no way resemble the picture.  Imagine doing lady bug chores in a maids' outfit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...