Friday, April 26, 2013

A little sunshine, A little happiness

New suncatchers, ah - they bring a smile to my face.  It is happiness to watch them twirling and spinning around in the wind ... or perhaps a gentle breeze.  I love my plastic scarecrow fellow hanging just above the flower pot.  Most what I love about this picture is the shadow of the pine tree casting upon the wood shed.
 
I have been busy outside, when weather permits, raking up dead grass - taking up dead wood - it never ends.  It is enjoyable, it is kind of like baking or toe tappin' to Prine.
 
Soon I must bring Lydia back to life.  She needs a new head this year, I must visit on up to the second hand store and see what I can find.  My words, the rays from the sun burn Lydia's clothes to shreds.  Lydia believes it is Donald. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...