Monday, March 18, 2013

The Bible

ah, relax - and take a deep breath.  It's the movie - The Bible (Mark Burnett) a 10 hour - 5 part series.  Photo - Jesus - Diogo Morgado
 
I am enjoying the series, The Bible - I have not been educated on the bible, it is all new to me.  At times during the program, I look at my Noisemaker...questioning...eh - wait, pull in the reigns - it is not making sense to me.  Yikers and Smucksville.  Noisemaker, he went to Sunday school - he relays to me.
 
I asked my Noisemaker, do you know about the Missing Years...good heavenly day, he does recall.  It is confusing for him.  He recalls Jesus was a carpenter, wandered for 40 days...somewhere...I leave well enough alone.
 
...so he took out his guitar and he wrote a song called the dove of love fell off the perch...John Prine - The Missing Years...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...