Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Heritage Bundt Pan

Received my new Heritage Bundt Pan yesterday - made by NordicWare - it is Wowsville!  I cannot wait to use it.  I am going to make an Orange Pound Cake.  A very rich cake, indeed.  6 eggs, 1 cup of butter, smucksville ~ it will be delightful. 
 
I will be making it next Wednesday, if all goes according to plan.  My seasonal neighbor is coming up on Thursday of next week.  He is, well - rather in oh-my-god-what-have-I-got-myself-into mode...I think my cake will cheer him up!
 
My word, looking at these pictures and the Heritage Bundt Pan would cheer anyone up!  See more at www.nordicware.com ~ made in the U.S.A.
 
...and, no I do not work for the company - but love their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...