Friday, November 16, 2012

A Box Of Beer, A Fountain Of Beer . . .

The other day, Noisemaker bought for me, a box of beer.  Thankful, I was.
 
My wrists do not function/work to the ability they once did, I struggle.  I struggle just trying to open a box of beer.  For about a year, I just cut the box top on the box of beer and go for it...
 
Oh my, I got my little slicer out to break down the box of beer and by accident sliced into to two cans of beers.  My word, it was a beer fountain.  At the moment of happening, I stood there and laugh...second moment, eh - I could have a flood of beer here.  I grab towels, yell stop, stop, stop and giggle, giggle, giggle.  Too Funny.  I trust you can all see the picture.  
 
I simply wanted to place four beer in the fridge, I end up with an explosion of beer and then I sit and giggle.
 
And, I still am. 
 
Enjoy your weekend.   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...