Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Toe Tappin'

ah, precious is the photo, the moment.
 
Photo - Thank you Sue and Sophia.
 
I suspect in no time she will be toe tappin' Prine.  Probably head noddin' too.  I was toe tappin' today when I went to get the mail.  I have to wear my cleats now and when I got to the pavement I thought oh my, tap dance!  Tap dance I did!  I sang - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus.  My cleats against the pavement sounded just the tap dancin' folks on the John Prine song.  They are tap dancin' aren't they?  Well, no matter it was fun for me. 
 
Reeda gal, she tap danced in her younger years, a studio - Beverly's Dance Studio, if my memory serves me correct.  One day, even if it is in my dreams, I will tap dance with Reeda.  Then we will say, we tap, we Prine!  major giggle!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...