Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Butterfly

Can you see it?
Beautiful, isn't it.
 
After I took the photo of the sunflowers, I stopped to chat with Lydia.  I did not realize my seasonal neighbors were outside; I thought it was just Lydia and I.  I said to Lydia - you are swaying to the left Lydia...why is that - was Donald nearby?  I started to sing Donald and Lydia written by John Prine.  I hear my neighbor say...does she talk back to you?  I replied, well of course she does, Lydia will talk to anyone.  He laughed.  I went over and lip flapped with him and his family.  On the way home, I saw this beautiful butterfly - brown/yellow and blue polka dots.  Ya gotta love them dots just as ya gotta love John Prine!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...