Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Has Arrived!

Happy Days, summer has arrived on the mountain side - and arrived big/mega time.  When the heat arrives it arrives like you are sitting on the element of an electric stove.  With the heat, it brings many, many bugs.  The bugs love me, I think I have very good blood and they are trying to suck it all out of me.  My right ear resembles half of Dumbo ~ the elephant.  I have been bitten so many times on my ear it swelled up and pounds like it is explosive.  I do not believe there are any more places on my right ear that they can bite; movement is lower on the cheek ~ the eye. 

My Noisemaker is feeling somewhat better today, he is moving, he is still cranky.  Geez, men do not fair up well when they are under the weather.  Women do much better in that category.  Women move.  It is always non - stop movement.  Some of us have non-stop lip flappin'. 

I was up and about very early this morning.  4:30 a.m. out to the porch.  5:30 a.m. out to paint up the steps and the porch.  By 9:30 a.m. I was bug bitten, bitchy, but still Bev!  hahaha. 

I have had a beautiful song is my head for two days now (sometimes that happens - like lip flappin' - it does not want to stop).  The song is But You Know I Love You written by Mike Settle.  Released in 1969 by The First Edition and later by Dolly Parton.

Many songs were rolling in my brain this morning; it is rather non stop - again somewhat like lip flappin'. 

...toe-tappin', head noddin', lip flappin', john prinein'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...