Thursday, July 5, 2012

Luke Bryan - strikes again

At Colbey's graduation dance who comes a blasting through the speakers but Luke Byran - oh geez I got excited.  Noisemaker does not dance; hmmm...I thought...I said to my granddaughters - lets go girls and off we went.  I was in Luke Bryan heaven.  It was the song about the pick up truck and girls dancing...let me think here; it will come to me.  It's not - I'm getting Bruce Springsteen up there and tangling it with Luke.  Perhaps, I should toss in some John Prine and Neil Young - that ought to really make it interesting. 

The song, the song - you got your hands up...la, la, la - now I have to google it and try to keep it correct in my mind.

It is titled I Don't Want This Night To End written by Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Rhett Akins, and Ben Hayslip.

Yesterday, I drove to the general store.  I love driving and listening to the radio - I hope for songs to be played that I like so as I can sing along.  Yeppers, you got it right - what did they play - Luke Bryan!  Drunk On You.  I laughed, I am laughing as I type this.  I knew I was in for a good day. 

When I returned home, I had planned to lip flap with a friend of mine - the skunk, Janis Ferguson.  Oh my we giggled and lip flapped - it was great.  A great day, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...