Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lydia

Yesterday morning when I went to spend a few moments on my perch, I looked over towards Lydia.  I do this ritual every morning just to be certain, my dear Lydia has made it through the night.  Well, yesterday when I viewed her; my word she has no lips.  I just sat there and giggle.  Later on I put my boots on and strolled over to her.  Lydia, I say where are your lips ~ was Donald around last night ~ woman what has happend?  I started to look around thinking I could find her set of breath taking lips.  I walked around and around.  No luck.  Our weather the last few days has been quite winding and a lot of rain.  I stopped looking and went back toward the house.  I walked by the edge of the rock garden and low and behold, there are Lydia's lips - smacked right there on a rock. 

Lydia is, once again, a beauty.  Lydia will always be my beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...