Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Luke Bryan - Tailgates & Tanlines

I heard another song by Luke Bryan last night, it was titled Drunk On You.  I finally figured out why I find his music so funny.  I mean I just start laughing, giggling, carrying on.  My word, I have only ever heard two songs by this musician.  I Don't Want This Night To End and Drunk On You from the cd - Tailgates & Tanlines.  Of these two songs; they make me want to be young again.  I can so see myself in these songs.  Luke seems to enjoy singing about trucks and girls - well, perhaps he sings about other stuffola but being as I have only heard two songs, eh.  Sitting here typing this out; I have had to break twice so as I could have a giggle, hold my stomach.  I best tend to the porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...