Friday, May 11, 2012

John Prine Hatch Print ~ finally. . .

2012-05-05 Vancouver, B.C.

It is now complete and how wonderful it does look.  Please make note right hand side, David Jacques.  Oh good grief, notice them all - teehee.  David was such a gentleman when I met him.  I may have taken him by surprise when I called to him; but no matter - he took a few moments with me and signed my Hatch Print.  I do wish I would have had my mind in a focus position, I had my camera - I could have taken a photo.  Oh no, I did not think of that until two blocks, I had walked after our departure.

One week ago today, I was in the Blue Umbrella at approximately this time, yappin' it up with Janis/Brett Ferguson.  It was such a special time, we Prined, and it was golden.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...