Tuesday, April 17, 2012

John Prine - Footwear!

Photo - Thank you very much -
Reeda Buresh

Don't you just love it when you see a Prine picture that contains his feet.  You notice in this photo how John is toe tappin'.  Do not miss his fine footwear, love the footwear - he has very good taste in footwear!

Reeda took this photo at a recent concert in Champaign, IL.  From all the posts everyone had a fine Prine time.  It is Prine pleasant to read all the posts, see all the photos after everyone returns home from the Prine concert.

I have 18 more wake ups to Prine, Vancouver.  Holy Smucksville.  I went and got my backpack out today - a flutter ran through me.  17 more wake ups and I meet Janis/Brett Ferguson.  She says still will be snappin' lots of photos, I'll have much and mega to post.  Can't hold be back now; geez can you wait - teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...