Saturday, March 17, 2012

JOHN PRINE - John Pinette

When I became aware John Prine was coming to Vancouver, I went to the Centre For The Performing Arts website (www.centreinvancouver.com).  I started to scroll down to find John Prine - May 5th when I came across John Pinette.  I thought to myself this must be a mistake.  John Pinette - April 14th.  No, they would not have made a mistake like that.  I continued on so my eyes could gleam on the special date of May 5th.

I became curious as to who is this John Pinette.  He is a comedian - see more - www.johnpinette.com

Now I laugh - we have John Who, John Prine, John Pinette and we have prinettes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...