Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It Spikes - Prine Or Smucksville!

ah, too funny folks - this blog clearly spikes when I Prine.  Maybe I am the only Prine google blogger out there and I live on a mountain side.  Smucksville ~ it amazes me.

Some odd spikes, I have had.  Yikers, Video Making - John Prine - do not want to use that on a subject line again.  Happiness is a Road Sign - folks - really...anyone can have a road sign.  Great fun, isn't it.  I enjoy this blog very much.    I cannot imagine what heavyweight bloggers do.  How do they keep up?  Oh alas, maybe they all working with Playtex, I do not know of those features.

I was featured at our Firemens' Dinner tonight, took me quite my surprize - I received my 5 year pin - geez, she even spoke of my baking.  Quite a few folks tonight spoke of my baking.  I  enjoy to bake, I follow along with Duncan and Betty - they are quite a sparkling team.  Duncan Hines and Betty Crocker.

I spoke when I could about John Prine, it all was not quite registering.  I spoke of how I am going on May 4th to meet with a friend (Janis Ferguson and her husband Brett) to see John Prine - (oh did I tell ya - May 5th).  It is somewhat difficult for folks to understand how you meet 'on line' - and then go to meet these folks.

Not difficult for me - we have one thing in common - We Prine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...