Wednesday, February 29, 2012

John Prine - Vancouver - May 5th, 2012

This morning I was checking out the website of Ticketmaster Canada with hopes of finding John Prine.  No dice.  The mountain side does not locate on Ticketmaster, so I did a search for John Prine.  Oh low, and be Prine hold - a list comes up, I saw all the dates for Canada and the USA.  I thought to myself, is not this Prine wonderful!  There in Hershey, PA where Sue Umbrella will be (waiting to get her Peabody Train signed) - March 3rd.  Milwaukee, Wisconsin on March 9th will be a flock of Prine fans and then I saw - Friday the 13th of April in Champaign where mega Priners will be in attendance.  Janis and Brett Ferguson and I will be attending the John Prine concert in Vancouver - May 5th - it is a full moon.  Oh joy. 

I will be fine, I can deal well with full moons.  I worry about my Noisemaker - he does not become hmm...level on the level with the moon changes.  He will have to deal with the May 5th full moon all on his own.  I will be Prineing.  Good lord, I do hope he does not end up in the clink or floating around Mars to find his ex wife, Linda.   Yikers, I need him to pick me up at the bus depot after I return from Prineing. 

My lips will be flappin' so much in such a short period of time.  I meet Janis and Brett for the first time, I have Prine Time, and then Noisemaker time.  Oh my word, how will I fit all into my agenda ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...