Wednesday, February 15, 2012

John Prine Hits the 400

Oh Boy, Oh Boy - John Prine Hits the 400!

I see on my stats today, my posts of John Prine turned, I believe with this post.  It is appropriate, I again post my autograph of - you know when I met John Prine.  He wrote Thank You - John Prine.  I am thanking him - I do not believe I would have this many followers nor traffic if it were not posts of John Prine.  Jason Wilber also autographed.  I could not find David Jacques, that will be high on the agenda for the next West Coast trip, I am going to corner that bass player, I need to complete my Hatch Print. 

Those followers come from all over the world, I am amazed.  I think my lil bit of a blog blossomed into global/international activity of the Prine kind.  oh teehee, John Prine Land - I got the JPL!

I thank you all.  It is a pleasure for me, I enjoy it - it gives me peace.  Moments away from Noisemaker, the porch, and the moose.

All The Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...