Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Mountain

 
We had to go to the city yesterday, here is a photo coming down the mountain.  It was not a very nice day.
This one, is coming back up the mountain, home.

My word, it is a very long day going to the city.  We were up at 4 a.m. and on the highway at 5:45 a.m.  Went to two box stores, that is about all I am good for, I am not a shopper.  Noisemaker, on the other hand, he loves to shop!  He loves to travel up and down every aisle.  Sometimes, I sit a spell, sit anywhere I can find to sit.  Yesterday, I sat on a beautiful leather chair in the big box store, I sported my John Prine shirt; and rocked to Paradise.  I am quite certain some folks that walked by thought I was some reject from a mental institution, but I did not care - I enjoyed my rest.  Spent way to much money, but was able to have french fries, geez, I love french fries.  Today, I am very tired - but no problem, I'll rebound and come back stronger than a super nova!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...