Saturday, May 28, 2011

Oh my, Neil

Holy Youngsville - Neil has a revamped website, it is excellent.
See more at: www.neilyoung.com
You have to travel 100 miles to the General Store, in a vehicle - complete with rear view mirrors. There is muck on the windshield, rain fallin', ~ It took me near years to get down that road (dial up). He has cedars, we have pine and spruce trees.
When you arrive at the General Store - it is near Paradise. I feel that when I go to the village/city.
A General Store has not changed in many a year. The Waltons had Ike's place . We have Interlakes. The General Store - a place to meet up - maybe even hear some Prine!
Thank you to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...