Monday, May 30, 2011

ah, Lydia


Here is a photo of Darling Lydia, her job is to oversee the garden.  She does very well with her duties, I would strongly give her a recommendation for any work she so desires.  Lydia, currently is longing for Donald.

Quite a wild looking lil bit of a flower garden I have.  I enjoy it, I do not enjoy the worms, good grief. 

Before I was able to place my Prine/flower whirlees outside, a deer came and ate up my taragon, columbine, tulips, and daffodils.  I think it was Spring.

This morning at 5 a.m. there were eight deer in the front yard, a site to behold.  I should have been awake enough to take a photo, but I was not.  They were so close I could have whispered in their ears, exactly-ohtoe-deer-a-mo-to...


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...