Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

Noisemaker and I spent Valentines Day afternoon/evening watching a cow moose - oh to love.

Pardon my photo, not the best. I am still on the learning curve when it comes to the Nikon.

Valentine, the cow moose came to visit just before 4 p.m. on Valentines Day. We have many saskatoon bushes and willows for her to eat; she feasted. Valentine had to rest and proceeded to lay herself down between the pine trees.

She departed at sometime - late last night or early this morning. All we saw at dawn were her big tracks dancing through the snow and of course, moose poop!

I appreciate nature very much, I love the wildlife and to this plot of land - this love I share with them.

...Love has no mind - it can't spell unkind
Its' never seen a heart shaped like a Valentine...
~John Prine~

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...