Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Do Not Have A Title

On the mountain side, each day - well, you never know what it will bring. Today, it was a moose, a cow moose - grazing. We watched until she departed and proceeded along with our day. I am in lack of exercise, I have to move today - walk, do something. I made it to the mail box and back - happy to report all the coupons came in - such a bonus! I still wanted more exercise. I am afraid to venture to far with only one cleat so I decided I could pound on the walkway and make it decorative. I walk that path, up and down, a dozen times (it is approximately 50 feet). Noisemaker, I saw him at the window (peering out - wondering what the hell is she doing)...I Paradise Wave in return. Our walkway is very decorative now, one cleat - one boot firmly planted - indented in the snow.

We had lunched, talked about supper making and then the power went off. Oh my, power off and I - well, we do not get along. Having the power off only elevates our blood pressures. :)

Luck is on our side, (not lotto), but we do have a generator, bbq, everyreadies, woodstove, that walkman thing and Prine. Noisemaker, he barbequed the smokies, I did potatoes and made a potatoe salad. Poof, then the power comes on.

Another day in Paradise.

calmly - *she does the 'paradise wave' x2*

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...