Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Have A Nikon

I have a Nikon
I can snap in the morning
I can snap in the evening
but cannot email to my friends
I cannot email them justice
I cannot email them freedom
Because my programs
My limited abilities
Of computer programs
Do not realm ...
In my mind, my mind, my mind. . .
I do own several hammers, I have a light weight one, a heavy weight one. I have a hammer from my Dad and a hammer from Noisemakers' Dad. I do not think any of them weigh 9 lbs. Teehee, a Nine Pound Hammer is a little too heavy - buddy for my size.
The snow is falling heavy this morning. I shovelled early to now what seems I did nothing at all. Noisemaker is out there shovelling the descending diamonds. Yep, sometimes the snow does look like diamonds. I laugh, I sing -
John Prine - spot lights, snowflakes, like the dust in the sun
John Prine - the diamonds will be shining ~ no longer in the rough

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...