Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Had A Dream Last Night. . .

...I had a dream last night, last night I had a dream...(John Prine)

Yes, I sure did - I met all my John Prine friends. Only thing, I don't know where we were; but everyone was there and we were having a Prine Time.

Reeda took me to a room - down a hallway we went. I anticipated we would meet our Johnny - and we did. Unfortunately, our Johnny was writing Happy Birthday Dear Reeda and not batting an eye at me. All I saw was the handwriting; I saw a green ring. John was wearing black, I did not even get to see the boots - only arms and writing. oh, alas, dreams.

So many Prine friends and we were all lip flappin' at once. Some folks, I did recognize; others I did not. It was so much fun. I awoke this morning with one hell of a headache; dream overtime.

Thank you Janis for the heart. Love it; as I do chocolate, heart rocks, and hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...