Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, Canada


Yes, today is Canada's birthday. Lots of seasonal folks are here to celebrate, and celebrate they do!


I was up and outside early this morning, chatting up a storm with the seasonal folk that lean to the early morning side of life. Oh, what fun I had. Sometimes, I miss the chatty side of me. I think I am catching up. I was singing Prine, dancing - great fun!


The weather is beautiful, not too hot - no rain. But eh, yesterday morning came a sprinkle of snow, I was in near disbelief. I came to the box here, and decided I should make some more mobiles. I made a sunshine and the cutest little flower - good lord, ya just want to hug it. I got some willow wood this morning and made some holders. I plunked them into my flowers pots in hope that the deer will not get to close and eat up my lettuce! I shall take a photo and post at a later time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...