Sunday, June 6, 2010

Miss Erna - John Prine - Memphis


Photo - Thank you Donna Laurent Palmer.
Miss Erna is near 80 years old. She strolled on up to stage front while John Prine/David Jacques/Jason Wilber and Keith Sykes were singing Paradise. According to Donna, David smiled sweetly at her.
Later, she planted a big huge kiss on John Prine. Geez, he looks pretty happy - he has a fan club of ladies from 10 to near 90 years of age. Our Johnny.
When I grow up I want to be like Miss Erna. I somehow doubt that is going to happen. After all I still wear gum boots and every puddle I see, yep - I stomp in them. Then, I skip alone the country road and sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...