Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ouch, Ouch, and More Ouch!

Yikers, I took some nasty, nasty bug bites yesterday. Two to the left eye, one on each wrist. The eye lid is swollen big time, the biter just above leaks like a faucet, poisoning oozing.

My wrists were never on the side of good to begin with; you should see them now. Swollen like they have golf balls visiting.

My fine neighbor, Chris was to visit and said to the Noisemaker - she better see a doctor. My take, no need. The doctor will give me a prescription, make me sick to my stomach, I would druther have names thrown at me than to give funds to something that will make me puke.

Tomorrow will be a better day, I am certain of it. I will be able to see a bit more. I will be able to read the newspaper account of John Prine in Maywood. It was a very nice write up the local paper gave him.

oh alas, to boot to see John Prine in Maywood in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...