Monday, May 10, 2010

John Prine ~ Richmond, Virginia

How exciting it was to received this photo from Chad. l/r, David Jacques, John Prine, Chad, Jason Wilber.

Photo - thank you, Chad - glad you made it safely to Richmond (Waltons Territory) and returned home in one piece. I'd kinda like to keep you around - you're the only virtual son I have!

Chad had sent me an email, just as he got situated/seated in the venue of the Carpenter Theatre, said it was a beautiful venue - was very excited.

I am in Prine Paradise Flutter, now - I must visit the porch. I am so happy for Chad, he deserved this trip. He deserved to spend time with his Mom/Dad, family. yep - he even got his nephew a new fishing rod. We were Prine emailing so the fishing stuff, well - although it is important, it will go on the fourth page news.

Thank you so much, Chad. I appreciate all more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...