Monday, February 22, 2010

Martin Brodeur/Kevin Martin

I like hockey, I very much enjoyed it when, in the nhl there were the original six teams.

Last night I watched as the Team Canada goalie, Martin Brodeur thought he should be to the likes of a baton twirler. He had his goalie stick a twirlin' and I am quite certain his toes inside his skates were toe tappin'. I thought to myself, I should email him and pose the question - were you hummin' up John Prine ~ were you hummin' up something prior to game time?

Today I am watching mens curling. It is Canada vs USA. The skip for Canada - Kevin Martin, he must have been toe tappin'/head noddin' along with his team members last night.

For hockey and curling the equipment utilized in the hand is similar. Curling - it is called a broom. Hockey - it is called a stick. It is not a baton like some prine majorette would use dancin' on into a John Prine concert.

Go For Gold Everyone...cause you do...have gold inside of you (John Prine).

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...