Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bandages/Bonnaroo

I am a tried, tested, and true person like the old chevy truck commercial but today I became one b*tch. I took the knife and busted up the bandages on the wrist, I stripped it clean down to where I could feel some square thing. The skin is peeling, it itches - it resembles that of a burn. I soaked my hand in lukewarm water, ah - heaven. I think I lost three pounds of dead skin. I near gave noisemaker the big one with my doctoring but eh - you do what you have to do.

Now this Bonnaroo - Manchester, TN - oh my, the johns are playing there - John Prine/John Fogerty. I wonder if they will sing Paradise together. I must do another entry on Paradise.

This Bonnaroo got me singing Waterloo. Noisemaker loves that abba song - lord, I cannot stand it, I have preference to the old country song...where will you be my waterloo, waterloo, waterloo...now get your imagination working overtime for bandages/bonnaroo/bevylou - geez, I have way too much time on my one hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...