Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Marty Stuart

Photo Credit: Penny Pettigrew

I am quite stuck today on Marty Stuart - it was all that yappin' on the shrine.

http://www.jpshrine.org/

I could be quite star struck by the pure good looking status of Travis Tritt and Marty Stuart. Smucksville!

Some years ago, I burned a cd with Marty Stuart singing Tempted. I had a review whereby Bruce Springsteen states something like best dancin' song I have heard in a long time. No question - Tempted - is a dancin' song.

I rightly or lefty do not know Travis Tritt. I know Tempted, yep - I listening to it right now as I type. I have this vision of a dance hall, ...it is so hard to resist the temptation to bust loooooose and dance.

However, I have much going on at the moment. Noisemaker is wondering I have not posted the picture of the ecofan to my brother.

Tempted is blasting in my ears and soon, I know we will go to KISS - there is one song I love by them...loving you baby or something like that. It is a great dance tune. On the same cd I have David Allen Coe. Yep - I can get from John Prine to David Allen Coe, Kiss, and land up with Tempted.

Pure Amazement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...