Monday, December 28, 2009

Hockey Night In Canada (my way)

Growing up in Canada means growing up with Hockey Night in Canada (Saturday). I grew up with the original six teams, not like it is today - heck I cannot keep track of the teams - let alone who is winning.



One of my favorite players was Guy Lafleur #10 of the Montreal Canadians! He was a flame on the ice.

The best flame on the ice was by far, Yvan Cournoyer - #12, the captain of the Montreal Canadians.


To Note: My Mom's day ended at 5 p.m. every Saturday night throughout the
winter months, for years. She loved hockey.


My favorite hockey player, by far - my brother, Wesley.

The original six:
Montreal Canadians
Toronto Maple Leafs
Boston Bruins
Chicago Black Hawks
Detroit Reg Wings
New York Rangers




No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...