Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oh To Live On Sugar Moutain

When power is not a given, I think of all these songs I should be listening to. One is Sugar Mountain - Neil Young.

Trust me, I am not leaving any balloons. I wish to swing over to Jackson Browne - Rock Me On The Water, next moment Gregg Allman - Midnight Rider.

In the background, I can still hear Neil - where the hell is Bruce?

JJ Cale - Magnolia - Crazy Mama

Ray Parker Junior - The Other Woman

Bruce Springsteen - Prove It All Night - there he is! And, along comes

Lesley Gore - You Don't Own Me

Train - ...did the wind sweep you off you feet -did you finally get the chance to dance along the the light of day

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...