Tuesday, November 10, 2009

His Life Was Taken Away Too Soon

It saddens me to have write this, Bubba is no longer with us. He was killed instantly by a truck this morning. It is just so sad.

We had snow overnight, this morning was beautiful sunshine. I was out shovelling the fresh blanket and Bubba stopped by. We played, he was having such fun in the white stuff, running and playing.

He went back home and I walked up to the mail boxes. I heard commotion and ran up to the road side only to see Bubba laying there, still. I knew what had just taken place. I ran home in tears.

I feel very sorry for Chris. He was doing so good with Bubba; he was trying to be responsible and do everything right for his new puppy. Bubba has crossed over the Rainbow Bridge and I know my four legged love is taking really good care of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...