Saturday, October 31, 2009

Souvenirs

A few of my John Prine Souvenirs; yep took me years to acquire them.

On the left side, my ticket - if you look real close you can see it - John Prine!

Next a magnet from Crusher (Tom) - it reads: I don't need a radio...I've got a JOHN PRINE song playing in my head all the time!

Also, from Crusher - JOHN PRINE in black and white (no shadows).

The christmas card is from K47 - she makes them, they are a delight to receive. She made one for me with cows, it is very dear to my heart.

The card from K47, hanging from the dove is a John Prine Air Freshener from Florida John.

Hope the dove of love nevers falls off its' perch or out of the partridge tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...