Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bugs Win

Geez, throughout the day in a competion which I know I cannot win; bugs win! I cannot fight with those heathens anymore than I can fight with cows, my fine neighbor, nor the noisemaker. I have simply had enough.

Noisemaker and the fine neighbor have had curse words, it threw noisemaker right into a spell, elevated his blood pressure. He calmed himself - the best he could do and stated he was going to the store. I asked a very simple question with a please...could you bring back to the abode a package of cigarettes.

He did not. Granted, folks - I have been trying and trying to not smoke. I have got myself down to six cigarettes a day. I cannot break the habit.

Long story, at my height (short) - Noisemaker went back to the store and bought me one package of cigarettes.

And, folks yet have some wonderment why I have flingers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...