Monday, June 22, 2009

Prine - British Columbia

Lord have mercy on my sweet soul. John Prine is coming to my province, British Columbia on October 16th, 2009. The venue is The Centre in Vancouver. I do not know of this but I will research it. I will be moving the heavens and earths to get to it. The only thing that will stop me is my death.

I did not check my mails last night but early at 2 a.m. this morning, I did. There it was, my friend Charlene - sent an email. I was so excited, I shook. Then, I went outside and hollered.

This is very good fortune, I cannot believe it - good grief, I actually shed a lil bit of a tear.

I must attend to my Prine clock, my rodeo candles, Prine Suncatchers. It is a very good day.

Oh yes, my noisemaker was making much thundering noises when I told him at 3 a.m. - John Prine is coming to Vancouver, I will be attending. I needed, strongly, the 2 x 4's and flingers, but it was still dark outside. I have taught myself a lesson, you need a few in the abode, they are housekeeping material, Prine believing materials.

My noisemaker received a fine, clean bill of health today. The doctor actually said he was 'perfect'. I gasped and tried to hold myself together because I did have questions for him. I regained, asked my questions - received the answers I knew I would get and as we left, the fine Doc, patted me on the back - and said, go gently, girl - all is well. I shook his hand, thank him for saving my noisemakers' life. I walked out of the office, looked at the noisemaker and said, god - maybe he thinks, I am your daughter, not your wife!

It is a great day.

For anyone that Prines' here; please check http://jpshrine.org/ for ticket information.

*paradise wave*

2 comments:

  1. Happy days for Ricky and Lucy! Glad to hear Noisemaker is 'up to snuff'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm often clueless. Did Noisemaker get his nickname from JP's song Dear Abby?

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...