Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Met A New Friend, This Morning...

Good Grief, it was a bear. I generally do not venture out far from the four walls we call home. Early this morning, I went about five feet more. I saw movement in the trees, at first I thought it was a deer. Wrong, it was a bear. Oh lord, big time panic set in. I started to sing - holler - backed up slowly towards the house, once on the steps I knew I would be ok. So, in my way of nature, I stood there and talked with the bear. I talked very loud and awoke the noisemaker up...he opened the door and asked - to whom are you talking to? I said, it is a bear - right down there. He did not believe me and went to make his morning coffee.

This afternoon, we walked down the path of Paradise, the evidence was clear to him - yep bear poop - everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...