Friday, May 1, 2009

SCORE ~Worms 20-----4 Runs For Me~

The worms are winning - they are in the lead by a good country mile. I did my best to stay but it did not work. I realize that is does not matter if they are big, fat, short, or skinny I leap away from them all. I tried singing to them, speaking kind words, and mostly trying to stay in one place. I asked them in a sweet little voice - please go back in your hole. Nothing worked.

After taking a 'what the hell am I going to do with all those worms' break, I came up with a plan. I will have a grassy spot to place a lawn chair and a small table that way I do not have to dig up that section.

Let see who scores today!

*she bows her head - she softly speaks, I love worms, I love worms*

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...