Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today, is Wednesday - lotto day. For the people who read this blog, I request that you pray for me. Do not get me wrong here, I have no upstanding beliefs in the heavens above.

If you are preparing a cake mix you mix all the ingredients together and hope for the best cake ever. I am hoping for a fn miracle, a lotto. I do not need much. I only want enough to get me to Redrocks to see John Prine and meet my friends, Charlene and Janis.

Please note, John Prine - well, I have already met. The Pendant Maker and The Rock Maker, I have yet to.

So my dear blog friends, bow your head and pray for me. I need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...